This survey is to analyse possibilities for alternative energy and water sources for individual household.
Help: you can take annual bills, 1kWh = 3412 Btu
- How do you feel your household consume in general? (< low, = moderate, > high) [poll id=”11″]
- How many people live in your household? [poll id=”5″]
- What is the ousehold size? [poll id=”3″]
- How many floors has the building? [poll id=”4″]
- Electricity per month in kWh [poll id=”2″]
- Water consumption per month in cubic meters (m3) [poll id=”6″]
- Gas consumption per month in m3 (kWh), bottled 1kg = 13kWh [poll id=”7″]
- Heat consumption per month if connected to central heating system in GJ (kWh) (0 – individual household heating) [poll id=”8″]
- Hot water consumption if connected to central heating system in GJ (kWh) (0 – individual household heating) [poll id=”9″]
- Do you live in single family house with garden? (1 yes, 0 no) [poll id=”10″]
- Are you using any alternative souce? (0 none, 1 wood, 2 pellets, 3 solar for water heating, 4 photovoltaic, 5 natural water source or well) [poll id=”12″]
If you like to help in this survey, please resend the link to your friends.
Thank you for spending a minute by voting here.